r/Talesfromretail STOP DYING AND DO YOUR JOB!!! Funny
r/Talesfromretail features stories from the most stuck-up, entitled, obnoxious customers imaginable. These spoiled customers treat employees like garbage, an.. Top posts from r/Talesfromretail on Reddit. Where Karens reign supreme The steps are simple: Press your option (print), put your card in, select how you are printing (by USB or Email), put in your USB or your code, then print. However, if you've ever worked retail, you know just as much as I how people DON'T READ r/TalesFromRetail. A place to exchange stories about your daily experiences in brick & mortar retail. 639k. Members. 800. Online. Created Nov 9, 2011. Join. Top posts september 30th 2017 Top posts of september, 2017 Top posts 2017. help Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts
r/Talesfromretail THE KAREN STRIKES BACK - YouTub
- Check out Betterment for a smarter way to invest! https://www.betterment.com/#adr/Talesfromretail Is the customer always right? Of course not... what about w..
- r/Talesfromretail In today's video, an entitled Karen goes to the grocery store and gives her kids fruit to eat. She doesn't pay for the fruit, she just stea..
- Welcome to my first r/talesfromretail video! I get the feeling we may well be seeing a lot more from this subreddit in future...Grab yourself some Redditor m..
r/TalesFromRetail - TalesFromTheFront - reddi
- r/Talesfromretail has the craziest stories of insane customers. In today's story, we have a gross woman who wants a cashier to smell her underpants. WTF??? L..
- r/TalesFromRetail # Top Posts of all time | VoiceyHere Funny Reddit Cringe StoriesEntitled Karen wanted to buy an ALREADY Sold TV...Watch more Entitled Paren..
- Stuff might be true, might not be... nobody could really be this... well... it IS reddit...Subscribe to daily dose of top reddit stories.00:00 Story 102:44 S..
- r/Talesfromretail In today's episode, an entitled Karen goes to the grocery store and gives her kids fruit to eat. She doesn't pay for the fruit, she just steals it off the shelves and hopes that her kids eat it all before anyone notices. When OP confronts her about it, she tries to get the cashier to weigh the fruit peels so she only has to pay for that. So, the manager gives her a lifetime.
- r/Talesfromretail In today's episode, a cashier accidentally overcharges a customer by 10 cents, realizes the mistake, and then immediately offers a refund. The customer demands the money be returned to her account, but the store says it will take a few days. So, what does this Karen do over a 10 cent mistake? She starts trashing the store, causing thousands of dollars in damages
/r/TalesFromRetail. 2.2k. you.....you YELLED AT ME! You can't do that! Medium (self.TalesFromRetail) submitted 13 days ago by sucks2bdoxxed. save. My coworker has a VERY loud voice. She laughs loud, talks loud, you can hear her from across the store. So this lady comes in and wants lobster claws. There's about 50 in the case, and she's pulling. Posted this on r/Talesfromretail and it was suggested I post here.. I used to work in store where we would ask customers if they had an account number at the check out. The number would be put in manually before putting the shopping through and the customer would get back one penny on every pound they spent r/Talesfromretail Angry Karen Customer Gets Charged $10,000! By rSlash Reads Reddit. r/Talesfromretail In today's episode, a cashier accidentally overcharges a customer by 10 cents, realizes the mistake, and then immediately offers a refund. The customer demands the money be returned to her account, but the store says it will take a few days
r/TalesFromRetail - You Sound Like a Little Girl
- There are currently no snippets from Episode 11: Hallmark Movies, Mennonites, & r/TalesFromRetail. Snippets are an easy way to highlight your favorite soundbite from any piece of audio and share with friends, or make a trailer for Poppin' Like it's Hot Create a Snippet. Playlists that Episode 11: Hallmark Movies, Mennonites, & r.
- . Share. Tweet. Stumble. Pin It. Email. 1. Pin It. Via r/TalesFromRetail. 2. Pin It
- Please do not reply with r/ThatHappened, etc. If you find a story hard to believe, just downvote it and move on. Playing Reddit Truth Police is a good way to get yourself banned
- dset, and lost faith in humanity. Dealing with obnoxious clients, irritable management, and long shifts for
- A trope is a storytelling device or convention, a shortcut for describing situations the storyteller can reasonably assume the audience will recognize. Tropes are the means by which a story is told by anyone who has a story to tell. We collect them, for the fun involved. Tropes are not the same thing as cliches
- r/TalesFromRetail - Entitled Karen wanted to buy an ALREADY Sold TV... Go to the source via the link below to view the video. Posted 2021-08-01 , Go to Source Bitchut
- Today you will learn that I am the owner here r/ProRevenge. RedWheel. Subscribe. DOWNLOAD. Views 86,621. 3035. 45. Add to My Playlist Watch Leter Share Facebook Twitter Google Plus VK OK Reddit Share. Published on: 25 January 2021 ; Karen is jealous of my private property! Today you will learn that I am the owner here r/ProReveng
r/Talesfromretail GIVE ME FREE FOOD! - YouTub
- r/Talesfromretail My Kids DESERVE Free Food! - YouTub
- r/TalesFromRetail YOU TRIED PEPPER SPRAY INDOORS
- r/Talesfromretail Customer DEMANDS Cashier Smell Their
- r/TalesFromRetail - Entitled Karen wanted to buy an
Best top stories from reddit r/TalesFromRetail #3 - YouTub
- r/Talesfromretail My Kids DESERVE Free Food! by rSlash • A
- r/Talesfromretail Angry Karen Customer Gets Charged
- you..you YELLED AT ME! You can't do that! : TalesFromRetai
I knew you'd say that (xpost from r/TalesFromRetail
- Episode 11: Hallmark Movies, Mennonites, & r/TalesFromRetai
- Retail Warriors Share Nightmarish Customer Stories
- TalesFromRetail - archiv
Black Friday - No sir, I'm not keeping the roasted chicken
- Tropes - TV Trope
- Karen is jealous of my private property! Today you will
r/Talesfromretail STOP DYING AND DO YOUR JOB!!! Funny Reddit Posts
- r/Talesfromretail GIVE ME FREE FOOD!
- r/Talesfromretail Angry Karen Customer Gets Charged $10,000!
- r/talesfromretail - I know the OWNER! Okay, what's his name? ...